Thursday, January 6, 2011

Ok, so what now?

You may wonder why a 49 year old guy might, all of a sudden like, start a blog.  I have a lot to say and no one to say it to,  so there!  Don't you ever lie awake at night feeling like the bills are piling up; having job troubles; feeling boxed in?  Well in my case, there's all of those put together, and I don't want to burden my wife with my worries.  I'd rather see her happy.  So, I'm basically drowning in worries.
Photobucket
I know; I'll start a blog! Then I can process my thoughts on paper. Maybe, just maybe, have someone else read it and not feel so alone with their own problems. The only thing is; I don't usually publish my problems for the world to see. Hmmm, pretty cocky thinking the world would even want to read my blog. How arragant of me. That's ok, I'm tired of being humble. So let's get down to the bare essence of Michael Salib.
Photobucket
There, I feel better now, how about you?
Sometimes I'm so confused by life. I'm not sure how to handle things. I feel like a house cat in a technological jungle of horrors. Here I am trying to fix the darn printer, AGAIN!

I ended up calling tech support.
So all seriousness aside, I think it's important we share our thoughts and lessons with our peers and provide mentorship for our juniors. So c'mon start a blog, but please share mine with others. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment