Sunday, January 9, 2011

My First Critic

Photobucket

@sethanikeem (Michelle Belanger)
 @mmsalib "Inspirational. Childhood diabetes is no joke."
Michelle Belanger 1/4/2011

So, my very first critic.  As far as I can tell, Michelle Belanger of  A&E's "Paranormal State" the Penn State Research Society, was the very first person who saw my blog.  I asked her if she would be kind enough to give me her honest opinion of the flavor of it.  Many people don't know this, but she is quite an accomplished author. 
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Just to name a few.
So when I recived this response from Twitter, you can imagine how elated I was.  By the way, she has several other titles all available for purchase at Amazon.com.  Please push her publisher to make them available on Kindle since that seems to be the next big craze we're gonna have to deal with.  The beginning of this article shows our correspondence over Twitter as  was cut and pasted from that service.  I had already had a great deal of conversation with her which, if you think about it, sets her apart from most celebs, as they won't give their fans the time of day.  I am quite the opposite of Michelle and her beliefs, but she is near and dear to my heart, with the amount of love and caring that comes out of her mouth.  She never seems to have a bad thing to say.  She's always jumping on a story about someone in need.  She also is a "dead on balls accurate" psychic medium.  She no sooner than walks into a room, and you wish you were dressed the last time you were in there; as you're sure she can see the whole thing.  Five stars go out to this star in my opinion.  If you Tweet, send her a tweet and give her my regards.  She can be contacted as @sethanikeem.  Follow her Follow sethanikeem on Twitter and I Follow mmsalib on Twitter on twitter

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment