Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Why No Posts Lately Dude?


Well, that's a real good question. No, I didn't have a sex change, just thought I'd open my first article in a long time with some humor, or horror. I guess it depends on how you look at it.. Well back to the long absence.  First, and probably the most true, I have been busy tweeting my life away.  Since the last time I blogged, I grew from about 2 or 300 followers to 3000, a fact I'm very proud of. I use to think people were really lacking a life when I heard them brag about their Twitter following, now I are one of them. Well, it just goes to show you, there's only one that can judge, and it's not me. I have had quite the experience on twitter. In an earlier post, I mentioned about how I adored Michelle Belanger. Since then, I've ghost hunted with Katrina Weidman (of PRS Paranormal State, A&E Network) and I am proud to call her friend. I also received a comment from one of my ghost hunting heroes, Chad Calek (also of PRS Paranormal State, A&E Network and more recently Co-Producer and Lead Investigator of American Ghost Hunters which is the team that is featured in Ghost Prophecies, the series of which the pilot is available for viewing below in this blog). I can only say that all three of these folks are young enough to be my children, but I respect all three of them as peers. Age has nothing to do with it, and I'm proud for each of the above stated reasons to have been in contact with each of them.  They are all downright good people. Anyway, back to why I haven't blogged in so long. Second, I have been putting my thoughts together for writing a sci-fi novel, and boy do I have an awesome plot in mind. All I can say is, keep your eyes out for my upcoming first novel entitled, Portal. It's a story about God, ghosts, aliens, and humans, and how we're all related. Wondering? Good, that's exactly what I want you to do. Trust me, (says the ex-automotive sales manager) you're gonna love it cover-to-cover. And finally, I have had an open festering wound on my right foot since January 3, 2011 until today September 7, 2011. Today I get my cast removed and I'm out of this wheelchair that I've been in for the last two months.  So look for more to come from the blog. I'll also try to keep you updated on the book, so keep your eyes out for timely updates and maybe some samples of the book, to come soon. Until I blog again, see ya.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I have the honor of being the first to comment on your new post. You seem to be at the center of a spoke wheel Mike, connecting paranormal investigators from around the world. I am proud to call you my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does that mean I take second again? Mike, you know that I love you, more than words could ever say. You're an inspiring friend that it is an honor to know! Keep doing what you do hun! The world is at your fingertips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know when you'll see this but I really hope you finish that book. Sounds like a real wild ride and I'm down for one of those any day. I miss our Ghost Adventures twitterfest days... Lol You're truly a great person and I can't say enough how I hope to meet you and your wife in person one day.

    ReplyDelete